- In September, the A. Harvey angels competed in Exile Island, a charity fundraiser in support of children's wish foundation.
click here to view the video created to support their fundraising effort.
- Pepsi-Cola North America Beverages (PCNAB) has named Browning Harvey Limited (BHL) of St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada, its Donald M. Kendall Bottler of the Year for 2009. Named for PepsiCo's former chairman and founder, this is the highest honor bestowed upon PCNAB's bottling partners.
BHL was recognized at PCNAB's national bottler meeting at the in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday night, September 28, as PCNAB President Tom Bené and Mr. Kendall presented the award to John Patten, BHL's president. Two other PCNAB bottlers also were acknowledged for the work that made them finalists.
click here to read the complete article from the St. John's Board of Trade website.
click here to view the video created about Browning Harvey in Recognition of this award.
- Browning Harvey is extremely pleased to announce that they have been selected as a finalist for the 2010 Donald M. Kendall bottler of the year award. This award is the highest honour for a bottler in the Pepsi North America system. This award is based in the areas volume and share growth, per capita consumption, product quality, customer service and community involvement. The winner of the award will be made in late September, 2010.
- We are currently undergoing our Energy Refit. Browning Harvey's ECO energy initiatives apply heat pump technology and heat recovery systems to the manufacturing operation. Greenhouse gas (GHG) reductions are expected to exceed 370 tons annually.
- Our Sampling team has been busy sampling around the province. Come visit our sampling team at the Brigus Blueberry Festival August 14th.